Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD)
What is a Certified Scrum Developer Course?
Certified Scrum Developer program is for everyone working in agile environment and not exclusively for Programmers and Testers. This course has been designed considering scrum team (Scrum Master, product Owner, developers, testers, business analysts) and what all engineering practices team should consider to increase efficiency and accuracy. CSD program is a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment that they have a working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills. This 3/5 days course provides hands-on instruction in the agile engineering practices. Engineering practices includes agile architecture and design, test first approach, TDD, Refactoring, Paired programming, Continuous Integration and behavior driven development.
What Can You Expect In This Workshop ?
A. What Does This Workshop Cover?
This workshop focuses on covering the CSD learning objectives Agile Engineering Practices listed on Scrum Alliance site
B. What Are The Pre-Requisites?
Prior class completion of either:
- Introduction to Scrum Fundamentals (1 day class)
- Certified ScrumMaster (2 day class)
- A fundamental understanding of practical Object Oriented Programming practices
- A laptop with a working development environment that you can bring to class with you
Reasons Why Should You Choose Playscrum CSD Workshop ?
We believe in Scrum and we PlayScrum
We Believe In Scrum And We Playscrum
The workshop itself will be run using Scrum in 6 Sprints with ZERO power point slides. We will learn together about Scrum from each other and engineering by practicing. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is loaded with content as below:
Learn By Doing:
You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
Learn To Measure Progress:
As the workshop is run using Scrum, you will get an opportunity to inspect the progress and adapt the plan with real artifacts.
What Do You Get Out Of The Course?
After you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge of:
- Scrum – Scrum, scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- Collaboration – Pair programming, within the scrum team and other stakeholders
- Agile Architecture and Design – Emerges design and SOLID design principles
- Continuous Integration – Why and how to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Refactoring – continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Test-Driven Development – to encourage simple design and inspire confidence, better code coverage and peace of mind
- Behavior Driven Development – Learn writing feature file, defining steps and best practices for BDD
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, Visit Here